How do I add Super Admins or Site Admins
NOTE: You will need to enable the Classic/Legacy User Interface to setup a Super Admin
- Go to Settings then Admins then click "Add New Admin"
- Toggle "Manually set and share the password" beside Invite to UniFi Network
- Select "Super Administrator" as the Role
- Complete the Name, Password and Email fields before clicking "Create"
When setting up a "Site Admin", make sure you a have selected the correct site using the site switcher.
- Go to Settings > System > Admins
- Click "Add New Admin"
- Select "Site Administrator" as the Role
- Complete the Username, Email fields along with adjusting permissions before clicking "Invite"
NOTE: You will need to select "Enable" for Remote Access if you are using Cloud Mail Server otherwise you will get an error. If you do not want to enable Remote Access for the Site Admin, please create the Site Admin using the same instructions above for the Super Administrator but select "Site Admin" for the role instead.